Wednesday, April 22, 2009

GIGA BALL











So if y'all haven't seen one of these balls before, they are great!!








It takes 10 minutes to blow up with a pump and it's huge! I saw this Giga Ball at the Autism Carnival last year and got one immediately afterwards for $60 bucks! (At Target, I love that place:-) Totally worth it! It has 2 holes on either side of it to get in and out of it, it can hold up to 150 lbs and kids love it. They just roll across the yard or any flat surface. I took it to a moms group this winter and we had to drag kids out of it...








Here's some pictures of Cassius, Atticus and Uncle Nick rolling around in the yard. I just love this weather!

1 comment:

  1. Marla,

    That looks like the coolest thing! I actually saw it at target and thought about getting it for Boston for Easter and then decided to go with a similar blow up toy that was cheaper, but now I wish I would have got that. This weather has been great hasn't it!! I totally want to join that bouncin off of the walls night. You know in looking at the positive in all of this, I have met the greatest Mom's in the world. It feels so awesome to know we are not alone! I have majorly slacked off on getting group together this month, it has just flown by, but I need to send out a message. Honestly, I haven't had the best of luck as far as turn out with that. I really want it to work, but it's so hard with everyone's crazy schedules. If you have any great ideas there let me know. In fact e-mail me if you get a chance at jtandcarly@yahoo.com and I'll give you my phone number. We'll be at the walk as well, and like you I haven't raised as much as I would like, but I suppose every little bit helps.

    Thank goodness for melatonin. We get the same thing and it has been a lifesaver as far as Boston's sleep. It's like his poor little brain can not shut off!!

    ReplyDelete